Let's Make A Change
Here are some ways you can donate:
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we are not currently able to welcome new volunteers and our volunteer waitlist is full. If you would like to support Beauty 2 The Streetz at this time, we encourage you to consider making a donation or sharing about us on your social media accounts. You can follow us on our social media pages for up-to-date information on when we can welcome new voluteers. We look forward to having you serve with us in the future. Until then, stay safe and be well.
Your donations are what make Beauty2theStreetz possible, we appreciate each and every one
of you! There is a multitude of options for donations HERE
What we are able to accept:
· Non-perishable food/ snack items (for safety they need to be in the original packaging)
· Water, soda, juice boxes
· Food Service items (containers, gloves, forks, spoons, napkins, trash bags, Lysol wipes)
· Gently used or new clothing, blankets, and shoes
· Basic hygiene needs (toilet paper, body wipes, bandaids,etc.)
· Tents, canes, wheelchairs, folding chairs
It's best to refer to the Amazon Wishlist for updates.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any home cooked meals, baked goods, or alcoholic drinks. Sorry guys, we all love a good party but the law prohibits us from accepting any of these.
If you are local and have donations please contact our Donations Coordinator , pickups are subject to availability.