Let's Make A Change
Here are some ways you can donate:
Due to the high volumes of volunteer requests, we are currently encouraging all those who want to volunteer to sign up on our waitlist. If you have any specific concerns please feel free to contact our volunteer coordinator via email.
By submitting this volunteer form you are confirming you have reviewed and agree to this waiver.
Your donations are what make Beauty2theStreetz possible, we appreciate each and every one
of you! There is a multitude of options for donations HERE
What we are able to accept:
· Non-perishable food/ snack items (for safety they need to be in the original packaging)
· Water, soda, juice boxes
· Food Service items (containers, gloves, forks, spoons, napkins, trash bags, Lysol wipes)
· Gently used or new clothing, blankets, and shoes
· Basic hygiene needs (toilet paper, body wipes, bandaids,etc.)
· Tents, canes, wheelchairs, folding chairs
It's best to refer to the Amazon Wishlist for updates.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any home cooked meals, baked goods, or alcoholic drinks. Sorry guys, we all love a good party but the law prohibits us from accepting any of these.
If you are local and have donations please contact our Donations Coordinator , pickups are subject to availability.