Let's Make A Change
Here are some ways you can donate:
If you would like to volunteer, please direct message Sydney @Railroadwifey2012 on instagram to apply.
We can only accept volunteers who currently are in the Los Angeles area.
Your donations are what make Beauty2theStreetz possible, we appreciate each and every one of you!
There is a multitude of options for donations HERE
What we are able to accept:
· Non-perishable food/ snack items (for safety they need to be in the original packaging)
· Water, soda, juice boxes
· Food Service items (containers, gloves, forks, spoons, napkins, trash bags, Lysol wipes)
· Gently used or new clothing, blankets, and shoes
· Basic hygiene needs (toilet paper, body wipes, bandaids, etc.)
· Tents, canes, wheelchairs, folding chairs
It's best to refer to the Amazon Wish list for updates.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any home cooked meals, baked goods, or alcoholic drinks. Sorry guys, we all love a good party but the law prohibits us from accepting any of these.
If you are local and have donations please contact our Donations Coordinator Beauty2TheStreetz@gmail.com, pickups are subject to availability.